Each year, we commit to a number of volunteer hours in order to give back to our community. Listed below you will find a brief outline of the short presentation that Dr. Erin McLaughlin and Dr. Pierre Paradis are willing to provide for local businesses, clubs, and organizations.
- Each employee is given a confidential health survey to measure their level of health.
- The presentation lasts approximately 20 minutes and is best tied to the end of any general meeting.
The presentation focuses on four basic concepts:
- Looking at the current health care system with its benefits and shortcomings.
- Understanding the spine and its vital role in preventing and maintaining health.
- Taking responsibility for your own prevention and health maintenance.
- Understanding Chiropractic and how it can heal and prevent injury.
- Everyone receives a four page hand out with tips on posture and body mechanics.
- Presentation ends with a question and answer period. (optional if time permits)
We have found this presentation to be very powerful. However, due to the short time allotment of the presentation, we find that there is no time to discuss health concerns personally with your members/employees. Because of this, we will provide a complimentary in-office consultation and spinal evaluation only to those members/employees who request it. Another option we provide is a follow-up phone call, again to only those who specifically request it in order to answer any questions they might have.
The following is a list of companies and organizations that we have presented to:
Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre, Holy Redeemer Catholic Church, Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Stittsville United Pentecostal Church, Goodlife Fitness Clubs, Innovapost, Pleora Technologies, Alcatel, Government of Canada, SMART Technologies, West End Learning Unlimited, and several others in Ottawa.
Our calendar does fill up fast so please let us know at your earliest convenience if you feel this is something that would benefit your company. You can contact Dr. McLaughlin or Dr. Paradis personally at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 831-9665.